Romans 11:36 – For everything comes from him; everything exists by his power and everything is purposed for his glory
Jeremiah 29:11 – For I know the plan I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for prosperity and not for harm, to give to you a future and a hope.
Ephesians 2:10 – We are God’s workmanship, and we’re created in Christ Jesus to do good things which God prepared in advance for us to do.
Zechariah 4:6 – It is not by might, and not by strength, but by my spirit says the Lord.
Leaders, share a story from your own life as you look over these questions. Let the kids know that you go through the same stuff.
This is just a guide, use any of these questions, or make you own. change or adapt to suit your style or group
Check ins/ Highs and Lows
- Do you ever ask yourself the question, “Why am I here?”
- How do you think your non-Christian friends answer the question, “Why am I here?”
- How do you feel about existing for God’s glory? What does that mean to you? What are some ways you can bring Him glory?
- What gifts do you feel like God has given you?
- What do you need prayer for?