Jr High Whirly BallJune 27, 2012
Life in BelizeJuly 16, 2012
It all happens this week!! We are finally going to Belize. Here are a couple of important things as we get ready to go:
- If you are a minor, you will need to have the minor consent to travel form filled out, signed by both parents and notarized. If you need the form, you can get it here
- You can drop the form off at church this week during office hours, or you can bring it with you to the airport. Don’t forget it, or you might get stuck in Dallas, and not make it to Belize.
- Our flight leaves Seattle on Thursday AM at 6:05 am…yes that is the correct time. We are checking in as a group on an international flight. We all need to meet in front of the American Airlines desk at 4:00AM
- Get some sleep the night before. I know you will tempted to stay up too late, but that increases the chances you will be useless that day and night, and we will hit the ground running!
- I will have a Belize cell phone during the trip. If anyone from home needs to contact us down there for any reason, they can call me at 011-501-653-7171
- You can download our flight itinerary and address while in Belize: flight intinerary and address
- If possible, I will try to post updates here throughout the week, but it will depend on access to internet. I will however make sure to get word out when we arrive in Belize.
If you have any other questions, please leave a comment or contact me personally.