Trampoline Nation (welcome new 7th Graders!)June 30, 2013
Belize Contact InfoJuly 8, 2013
It is almost time…
We are going to Belize!!
Here are some final reminders for you:
- Remember, you only get one bag, and it must be under 50lbs. If it isn’t, you are bringing too much stuff.
- Please double check the clothing requirements. We don’t want to offend anyone in Belize because we didn’t care enough to follow the rules.
- Minor Consent to Travel form. If you are under 18, you need to have the consent for minor to travel form filled out and notarized by both parents. The exception to this would be if one parent is deceased.
- Please bring this to the airport with you when you come. If you want to drop it off at the church, the absolute latest you can do so would be Monday July 8th by 2:00 pm. If you miss that date, just bring it with you to the airport. Dave will not be at church to collect them after that.
- Dave is going down to Belize on the 9th, and will not be with you during travel. Marsha Baklund and Brian Hewitt will be handling check-in. Speaking of which…
- You need to be at the airport by 4:00 am. We will meet by the American Airlines counter, and when everyone has arrived, we will check in together.
- Please listen to Marsha, Brian and the other leaders to assure that everyone has a safe, good flight down.
- Please remember that our group will not be the only ones on the airplane, so please act accordingly.
- Dave will be at the airport to greet you all when you arrive.
It’s going to be an awesome week!!! You could say it will be un-Belize-able.