Portland Day 3 | Big Al Was In The HouseAugust 10, 2017
2018 Summer Events CalendarJune 20, 2018
As our trip to San Francisco comes closer, we are getting excited as we put the final details together for what is going to be an incredible week of ministry, learning, serving & growth. Of course there are a few things to take care of before we are ready to go, and we wanted to give you some important information.
- Departure– We will be leaving from John Knox on August 4, 9:00am
- We will be driving to Weed, CA and we will spend the night at a church in Weed (exact place TBD)
- We will then drive into San Francisco the following day to start our trip.
- Return- We will leave San Francisco on Friday morning August 10th and will drive to Eugene, Or and will spend the night at a church in Eugene (exact church TBD).
- Spending money-This is not a shopping trip, and there will not be lots of places where money will be needed. Your student will need money for 4 meals during travel. We also will have one evening free, where they might have the opportunity to spend a little cash. They will also be able to purchase trip t-shirts for $15.00.
- Cell Phones and personal electronics-The use of cell phones and personal electronics will be strictly prohibited during the trip. This includes travel. Please do not bring them!
- If you need to get a hold of us during the trip, Rikke Clum’s cell phone # is 253-350-5324
- You can follow along on Instagram @ instagram.com/jkstudents
- sf-packing-list– Please follow the guidelines given in this packing list.
We need you to fill out the following forms and bring them with you on August 4th
If you have a question that I haven’t covered here, please contact Rikke Clumm at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are excited about this trip, and look forward to a great week!
Rikke and the team